Vampires & Werewolves Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampires & Werewolves Forum

Join the dark side.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FOB & VW Alliance

Go down 
+8
Soulja
Chron1c
miggy
KombAt
McKevster
-{FOB}-GhostofChurch
Stumpee419
Zozi
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zozi
-{FOB}-
Zozi

FOB & VW Alliance Empty
PostSubject: FOB & VW Alliance   FOB & VW Alliance EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 8:03 am

Greetings friends from VW clan.

As many members from both clans ( FOB & VW ) already know, FOB and VW is now officially Allies to one another.
This is indeed one great achievement from both sides to be able to honor each other with a firm hand shake and in the future
there is no doubt that our alliance will benefit all of us in many ways. VW clan though is new, but no doubt that its full of potential and talents, FOB clan is honored to be an Ally to VW Clan.

FOB clan is also a proud ally of -=PDP=- , <=Z=> and >RC| clan. These are also great clans in the ET community and some are even Allies of the VW clan. No doubt that this Alliance have evolved from an Individual 1 to 1 Affiliation to a huge Alliance of 4 Clans whom are already Ally to one another : FOB,RC and PDP . <=Z=> clan is a new ally of FOB clan , they are an outstanding clan with a great leadership and very well mannered members. It is our hope that one day the RC , PDP and V&W clan will see the benefit of Allying with them, and thus creating a 5 Nation Pact.

Below are the terms between FOB and VW clan in the Alliance.

- FOB and VW clan members will respect each other's rule whenever either side is on either clan's server
- FOB will Honor all VW clan members with lvl 2 membership in the server and forum [ For now its only lvl 1, we are still working on it
- FOB and VW clan will be sharing Information useful to each other should either side have any news.
- FOB and VW clan will share a Watchlist [ Hosted in FOB's Forum ] in order for both clan to ensure a better security in the servers
- Helping each other should one party needs aid
- and Finally, All VW clan members who are playing in FOB's server will be treated like our own brothers and sisters, fairly , respectively and honorably =)

With this, I hope it will bring a more in-depth understanding on this Alliance.

FOB clan and all allies have already agreed to start on an Alliance Watchlist , this will be used by 4 clans to share information regarding server security soon, an Xfire group will also be created so that all Ally clans can join and their members will be visible to each other on xfire list. All servers of the Alliance will also be listed there, this is to encourage communication and bring forward visitors from Ally clans to forge a better friendship. We hope <=Z=> clan will also participate in this meaningful Operation. For now we will proceed with the Alliance Watchlist as a start , the Xfire Group will come later on after all Alliance Clan leaders have decided on it

Have a nice days my friends, and see you all soon.
Zozi
FOB clan.
Back to top Go down
http://Fieldofbattles.net
Stumpee419
*|V&W|* Infected
Stumpee419

FOB & VW Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOB & VW Alliance   FOB & VW Alliance EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:13 am

Cool

Hope to see some in server.
(already saw Holy Spirt)
Back to top Go down
-{FOB}-GhostofChurch
-{FOB}-
-{FOB}-GhostofChurch

FOB & VW Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOB & VW Alliance   FOB & VW Alliance EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:19 pm

Hey there. I'm Joey from the Field of Battles Clan. Thought I would swing by and check out your forums. Had fun in your servers earlier, and I will definitely be playing there more often. I look forward to meeting all of you. Smile
Back to top Go down
McKevster
*|V&W|* Infected
McKevster

FOB & VW Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOB & VW Alliance   FOB & VW Alliance EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:06 pm

thanks to all you FOB who came by today, it was tons of fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KombAt
Unranked
KombAt

FOB & VW Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOB & VW Alliance   FOB & VW Alliance EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:48 pm

It is a great pleasure and honour to have an alliance with your Clan. cheers
I'm sure we all look forward to your visits in our server, and visits to your server. Smile
Drop by and visit anytime, either here, or in-game.
If someone from your clan could leave a reply and tell us your website,
and anything else we should be aware, please do.

The watchlist also sounds like a great idea.
I plan on getting more information on this, and start contributing.

Hope to see you all around, and Thank you very much for the alliance. Smile
Back to top Go down
-{FOB}-GhostofChurch
-{FOB}-
-{FOB}-GhostofChurch

FOB & VW Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOB & VW Alliance   FOB & VW Alliance EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 3:04 pm

Sure thing!

Forums - http://www.fieldofbattles.net/forums/index.php

Clan Alliance Page (With watchlist) - http://www.fieldofbattles.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=59

Custom Maps Server: 66.55.159.235:27960

Basic (Stock) Maps Server: 66.55.155.130:27960

Kombat, Kev, Stump, great games today. Thanks for all of the in-game help Kombat. Smile
Back to top Go down
miggy
*|V&W|* Guardian
miggy

FOB & VW Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOB & VW Alliance   FOB & VW Alliance EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 12:42 am

Welcome to our forum, it been a nice and big pleasure to have an alliance with FOB [Field of battle]
hope to see you around Exclamation Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stumpee419
*|V&W|* Infected
Stumpee419

FOB & VW Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOB & VW Alliance   FOB & VW Alliance EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 1:39 am

God, i got to say ive seen many of Field of battle members. THEY are effing awesome, they are fun and are awesome to have on your team, cause they dominate. With them at our server, it fun now i go visit Fob servers and have fun. It is so great to have them as a alliance. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zozi
-{FOB}-
Zozi

FOB & VW Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOB & VW Alliance   FOB & VW Alliance EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 1:53 am

VW Clan Members,

So far all VW members registered in our forum has been honored with the rank Allied Clan, you now have the permission to post in the Clan Alliance section. If you have registered in our forum and dont have the levels yet, please send me a PM in the forum, my name there is Zozi , or you can also send me a PM here in this forum [ I am always around lol ] and I will set you up.

Thank you and have a nice day!
Zozi

FOB clan is glad to be an ally of VW clana too ! I am sure in the near future, there will be many more visits from both sides =))))
Back to top Go down
Stumpee419
*|V&W|* Infected
Stumpee419

FOB & VW Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOB & VW Alliance   FOB & VW Alliance EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 1:54 am

hey zozi do you have a xfire.
Back to top Go down
Chron1c
-{FOB}-
Chron1c

FOB & VW Alliance Empty
PostSubject: hello brothers and sisters   FOB & VW Alliance EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:06 am

I would like to say that I feel this is going to be a great alliance. You all are warm and really took us in well, your servers are Fun and I hope to see you all in the fob servers soon! Thanks for the great games, see ya' around.

My xfire is flingpoopie2006 add me if You wish

Last edited by Chron1c on Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fieldofbattles.net
Zozi
-{FOB}-
Zozi

FOB & VW Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOB & VW Alliance   FOB & VW Alliance EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:30 am

haha yeah my xfire is shaunalee, pls feel free to add ^^
Back to top Go down
-{FOB}-GhostofChurch
-{FOB}-
-{FOB}-GhostofChurch

FOB & VW Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOB & VW Alliance   FOB & VW Alliance EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 4:22 am

fobmichael is my xfire. Still having a blast on the VW server Smile
Back to top Go down
Stumpee419
*|V&W|* Infected
Stumpee419

FOB & VW Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOB & VW Alliance   FOB & VW Alliance EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 5:26 am

alredy added you dude.
Back to top Go down
Soulja
-{FOB}-

FOB & VW Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOB & VW Alliance   FOB & VW Alliance EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:37 pm

Hey i wanted to come by and say hi and thanks for the great welcoming. My name is Dennis or -{FOB}-Soulja a member of the Recruiting Team. My xfire is youngsoulja90. Smile
Back to top Go down
miggy
*|V&W|* Guardian
miggy

FOB & VW Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOB & VW Alliance   FOB & VW Alliance EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 2:23 pm

ill add you now
Back to top Go down
Stumpee419
*|V&W|* Infected
Stumpee419

FOB & VW Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOB & VW Alliance   FOB & VW Alliance EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 9:04 pm

Since, Fob and V&W are in a clan alliance can we add there three servers too our favorite tabs in X-fire. Smile and maybe Rc too
Back to top Go down
Zozi
-{FOB}-
Zozi

FOB & VW Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOB & VW Alliance   FOB & VW Alliance EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 10:38 pm

haha I have actually suggested that to the Leader of RC, but it wont be just adding the servers into the current existing xfire group all clan have now. Instead, it would be a whole new xfire group with all Alliance Clan servers and members in it. That way, we can enhance communication and there will be no need to add members from other clan manually, all we need to do is just get all Alliance members to join that group and everyone will appear in the list of xfire. Not to mention, we are expecting a server list of not less than 10 servers in that group list . This will greatly enhance the Alliance strength in ET.

A formal meeting will be conducted soon with all Alliance leader to get their opinion on this matter.
Back to top Go down
Stumpee419
*|V&W|* Infected
Stumpee419

FOB & VW Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOB & VW Alliance   FOB & VW Alliance EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:23 am

COOL, and sounds good. For the mom i have all Allied clans as favs anyway.
Back to top Go down
Zombie
*|V&W|* Master
*|V&W|* Master
Zombie

FOB & VW Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOB & VW Alliance   FOB & VW Alliance EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 3:32 am

Hey I've been absent for a while, and haven't had time to read all the replies till now.
I look forward to playing with any FOB members in our/your server, and I will also get you up on our alliance page. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thelastzombie
Stumpee419
*|V&W|* Infected
Stumpee419

FOB & VW Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOB & VW Alliance   FOB & VW Alliance EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 4:29 am

I think Fob players play on our server a ton. And i try to get to theirs a lot. also WELCOME BACK CHENEA
Back to top Go down
-{FOB}-GhostofChurch
-{FOB}-
-{FOB}-GhostofChurch

FOB & VW Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOB & VW Alliance   FOB & VW Alliance EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:47 am

Hey Zombie, it was nice to meet/play with you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Arcadius
-{FOB}-
Arcadius

FOB & VW Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOB & VW Alliance   FOB & VW Alliance EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:13 am

I may be a little late on introducing myself in this topic, but seeing as FOB has it's anniversary event coming up, I've been very busy and almost too preoccupied to even visit my own discussion board. Anyways...

My name is Rick and I'm one of the Leaders of the FOB clan. I was browsing our allied clans' websites and just wanted to stop by real quick to say hello and to pay my respects.

My official welcome letter to our new allied clans can be found here.

...That is, if you've not already found it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fieldofbattles.net
Stumpee419
*|V&W|* Infected
Stumpee419

FOB & VW Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOB & VW Alliance   FOB & VW Alliance EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:54 am

Hey Arcudis, Thanks for stopping by . Nice Letter. Hope u get less stressed out.
Back to top Go down
-{FOB}-MENG*
-{FOB}-

FOB & VW Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOB & VW Alliance   FOB & VW Alliance EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 6:42 am

I'm a bit late on this, but Stumpee just posted the link to the forums on our website so i figured i would drop by and register/introduce myself.

Im Chris/ -{FOB}-MENG*, I am a council member in the Field of Battles clan. I look forward to seeing you guys in both your servers and ours. My Xfire user name is drmengele7 if you need to contact me for any reason.

Sorry I'm so late, I could never find your website before Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FOB & VW Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOB & VW Alliance   FOB & VW Alliance Empty

Back to top Go down

FOB & VW Alliance
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampires & Werewolves Forum :: General :: Alliance-
Jump to: