Vampires & Werewolves Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampires & Werewolves Forum

Join the dark side.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Banned... just why?

Go down 
+2
Zombie
Yoru
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoru
Unranked

Banned... just why? Empty
PostSubject: Banned... just why?   Banned... just why? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 3:40 am

hi guys, I was banned from the server but do not know the reason. I just wanted to know the reason, it is the first time I play at the V&W.
If the reason is cheater, I can say that I do not use cheater and I play W:ET for a long 6 years.

Thanks
Yoru
Back to top Go down
Zombie
*|V&W|* Master
*|V&W|* Master
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Banned... just why?   Banned... just why? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 4:22 am

I've spec'd and banned many cheaters.. Ones that tried harder to cover it up.
It didn't take long at all to see your aimbot.

You'll either have to turn it off, or play somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thelastzombie
Yoru
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: Banned... just why?   Banned... just why? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 4:58 am

Ok, if you say it.. But I really do not use cheater and I can play on any server with pb + pbbans stream without any problems and my performance in the game will not change anything, as I said above I play a long time wolfet.
Well I found cool your server and hope I can play again with you and show that I'm not cheater.

Greetings
Yoru
Back to top Go down
KombAt
Unranked
KombAt

PostSubject: Re: Banned... just why?   Banned... just why? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 5:20 am

If you had no idea why you were banned, why then would you ask if you were banned for cheating? That just shows us that you knew what you were caught doing.

The person who banned you, also has been playing for 6 years, 5 of those years spent as a Clan Member, and 3 of the 5 years as a Clan Admin. She clearly has a bit more proper experience compared to you. So its your word, against hers. Guess which person sounds more truthful?

And for the record, just because someone plays in a server with pb or not, doesn't change the fact that a cheat was used.

I'm glad you found somewhere else to play.
Cheaters are not welcomed here.
Back to top Go down
Yoru
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: Banned... just why?   Banned... just why? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 6:05 am

Kombat, I do not come here to cause confusion or to show who is the best... I just wanted to know the reason and I took the time to say I'm no cheater.I know that pb is not totally safe, but what's the other way to prove that I am not a cheater? I just do not want to leave a bad impression here that I'm a cheater and a jerk that causes problems.
Back to top Go down
Stumpee419
*|V&W|* Infected
Stumpee419

PostSubject: Re: Banned... just why?   Banned... just why? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 6:40 am

Kombat, the ban message he received was I Smell a dirty cheater. just to let u know.
Back to top Go down
KombAt
Unranked
KombAt

PostSubject: Re: Banned... just why?   Banned... just why? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 1:02 pm

Yoru wrote:
Kombat, I do not come here to cause confusion or to show who is the best... I just wanted to know the reason and I took the time to say I'm no cheater.I know that pb is not totally safe, but what's the other way to prove that I am not a cheater? I just do not want to leave a bad impression here that I'm a cheater and a jerk that causes problems.

The other way to prove that you are a cheater or not is to spec you,
to see if you have a hack.
Which you clearly did, or else you would not have been banned.
You were caught, simple as that.
Back to top Go down
Darky
-=PDP=-

PostSubject: Re: Banned... just why?   Banned... just why? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 3:27 pm

pb CAN'T DETECT LOTS of HAX
Back to top Go down
Zombie
*|V&W|* Master
*|V&W|* Master
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Banned... just why?   Banned... just why? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 5:07 pm

lol Angelo! Razz
Back to top Go down
Yoru
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: Banned... just why?   Banned... just why? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 5:31 pm

Ok, I will not say anything because I saw that I'll have no chance here, I already played on many servers and never had any problems, I really hope you guys increase the level of decision about a good player and a cheater.
Headshot hack? Shocked m_pitch 0.010, you can get this hack only with this one simple command. Cool

Good luck with you clan.
Back to top Go down
Zombie
*|V&W|* Master
*|V&W|* Master
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Banned... just why?   Banned... just why? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 6:50 pm

Yoru wrote:
Headshot hack? Shocked m_pitch 0.010, you can get this hack only with this one simple command. Cool
Shocked ..
Back to top Go down
KombAt
Unranked
KombAt

PostSubject: Re: Banned... just why?   Banned... just why? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 6:59 pm

Yoru wrote:
Ok, I will not say anything because I saw that I'll have no chance here, I already played on many servers and never had any problems, I really hope you guys increase the level of decision about a good player and a cheater.

Good luck with you clan.

Really? LMAO
Start talking about different hacks you know about,
thats a real good way to show how innocent you are.

Locked.
Because Sir Hacks is going to make me laugh my face off.

Back to top Go down
atari{X}
*|V&W|* Master
*|V&W|* Master
atari{X}

PostSubject: Re: Banned... just why?   Banned... just why? EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 12:11 am

I'm just going to add i use m_pitch 0.010 it dose not do much to help you.
there is a difference between a good player and a hacker if you were banned as quickly as you were i have no doubt that there was some other hack then just changing pitch all it dose is slow your y axis speed(up and down movement for the people who don't know what the y axis is.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned... just why?   Banned... just why? Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned... just why?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampires & Werewolves Forum :: General :: Complaints-
Jump to: