Vampires & Werewolves Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampires & Werewolves Forum

Join the dark side.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server Offline

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcadius
-{FOB}-
Arcadius

Server Offline Empty
PostSubject: Server Offline   Server Offline EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 10:24 am

I was speaking with a V&W member today and learned that the person who was funding your game server has left your clan, therefore leaving you without a place of your own to game. I just wanted to say that FOB would be very happy to suffice for the time being, so until your server is back online, feel free to join us for some ET at one of the following places:

-{FOB}-NQ-Basic
IP: 66.55.155.130

-{FOB}-NQ-CustomMaps
IP: 66.55.159.235

I was actually going to make a donation to your clan from FOB to get things rolling again for you, only to discover that your donation page is "Under construction". From one allied clan to another, i can speak from experience that it's much easier and much safer to use PayPal as the hub for all donations rather than an actual server hosting company. If any collected funds are kept in a PayPal account that only the leaders (the ones who will never leave the clan ideally) have access to, then you can never lose them, and you'll never have to worry about an offline server. If a leader were to create a PayPal account for V&W, I would still be willing to donate some "financial support" to said account, as long as it's used to reopen the server.

Just an offer,

Rick
Clan Leader
Field of Battles Clan
Back to top Go down
http://www.fieldofbattles.net
Zombie
*|V&W|* Master
*|V&W|* Master
Zombie

Server Offline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Offline   Server Offline EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 1:05 pm

Thanks for your post. I have announced to the undeads that this would be a great opportunity to check in on allied servers,
and to get to know the members a bit more and of course make friends.
Not all of our members are active at the moment, but I am working on speaking to each individually about fixing that.

Wow, that's very sweet of you. I have fixed the donation button, maybe we could discuss this further by email.
The VW email (which can only be accessed by Chris and myself) is VampiresAndWerewolves@live.com

Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thelastzombie

Server Offline
Page 1 of 1