Vampires & Werewolves Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampires & Werewolves Forum

Join the dark side.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Steam..... Satan in disguise????

Go down 
AuthorMessage
McKevster
*|V&W|* Infected
McKevster

Steam..... Satan in disguise???? Empty
PostSubject: Steam..... Satan in disguise????   Steam..... Satan in disguise???? EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 3:03 pm

So I was really really pumped because tonight I went to the midnight release of Fallout: New Vegas!!!!1!!! And it was gonna be sooo cool!!!! until I tried to install it. SO apparently, the game hasn't been released yet. Even though I purchased a physical copy of it. and said PHYSICAL copy is about a foot from me right now. Infact, the disc it's self is even CLOSER (in my laptop). But I'm not allowed to install it. I mean, I suppose if this was a multiplayer game, and they didn't want people in NY to be level 20 before Californians were even tearing at the shrinkwrap, I could understand. But really steam, this is a singleplayer game. There is NO online component, so I really don't see why you must prevent me from playing this game! It is a piece of art, so please, just let me play it.
[/rant]
Back to top Go down

Steam..... Satan in disguise????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampires & Werewolves Forum :: General :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: