Vampires & Werewolves Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampires & Werewolves Forum

Join the dark side.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

me and zombie talk

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
miggy
*|V&W|* Guardian
miggy

me and zombie talk Empty
PostSubject: me and zombie talk   me and zombie talk EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:04 am

well theres a lot of sewering in V&W and i think its not suppose to be happening...
Theres no reason to say a bad word.. i dont know why you guys do it..?

if there was a reason to say FU CK, we would be saying that every moment in our life im i right?
so please stop it.. just remember its an action you do.

BTW when V&W was being set up me and zombie were talking and one of our goals was that people get to know us for our respect? can we make that happen?
Back to top Go down
Zombie
*|V&W|* Master
*|V&W|* Master
Zombie

me and zombie talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: me and zombie talk   me and zombie talk EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 2:55 am

I appreciate this post. To explain further, during the first thoughts to create such a beautiful undead palace..
One thing I didn't feel that was being shown to me, or others around me, was respect.
Respect is something that's needed in any friendship or community. If you don't respect someone, a friendship won't exist.

Anyway, it's a deep story with a deep meaning.. Point being, respect is our goal!
Respect for others around you, respect for the place you are in.. (The server you are playing in)
A swear of frustration may not be directly disrespectful to someone, but it isn't a nice thing to read,
and in many cases shows lack of self control. We can be better than this. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thelastzombie
Stumpee419
*|V&W|* Infected
Stumpee419

me and zombie talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: me and zombie talk   me and zombie talk EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:23 am

Knowing, i am a BIG:( part of the problem i am now trying to be as respectful as i can be. Trying not to swear is now one of the biggest goals in my life. Cause i have looked through convo's with my friends and other people and i have realized, "i must not be setting a good example about me and too others". So i am trying to cut it all out. Hope my goal is successful and i am VERY sincerly sorry for my past foul mouth. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

me and zombie talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: me and zombie talk   me and zombie talk Empty

Back to top Go down

me and zombie talk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampires & Werewolves Forum :: General :: Rules-
Jump to: